Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Day in the Life of Tahnee Sams...

With the Lack of swell. Wrong winds!
And no banks... What is there to do?
Well if you live in Shoal Bay, Port Stephens.
There Absolutly FUCK ALL...
Unless your into Bongs down the skate park
or bashing cunts out at A - Bay Dawggg..
There is nothing. Im in year 11 at Tomaree High.
Over the last week iv got about 4 huge assingments
And every arfternoon after i check my seedy local
i go home and sit on the computer and say to myself
i will do that assingment after dinner. So after dinner i go

back to my dark cold room and sit and look at my computer screen.
And say to myself i will do that assingment after i check the charts...
After i do that i go to sleep and wake up the next morring and say to m
yself
Fuck i didnt do that assingment... Oh well i will do it this arfternoon....
And history reapeats itself. So instead of doing my assingments like i should of
tonight i sat and drew a shit drawing with a 4 year old pencil....

What i Crave....
What i Drew...

2 comments: