Tuesday, January 19, 2010



In the words of Alexisonfire.

" My youth is Slipping Away. Count Your Blessings!".

At the monment my Youth is slipping and as for my Blessings would have to say there at
a all time low zero. There is finall some swell rocking around, But the loco beachies and ell reefys
arn't harnesing this to produce there full potentional that they are very very capable of.
Witch is a bit of a let down. On the other hand did score some e
njoyable waves yesterday morring.
I do have some New Footage to share with you guys but am allso very sorry to say i do dont have it in my
Possesion At this very moment but will obtain it very soon! Any way here sre some Frames from
a few surfs back in late November "09". Stay posted for the new stuff. In the mean time hope you
enjoy these. Untill Next.
Sorry there a bit shity.


Glen "Invert" Schien.


Tahnee "Nugget" Sams
James " Pit Head" Nymer.

No comments:

Post a Comment